This page is dedicated to documenting and recording endurance record attempts related to the Lumpy Ridge series of rocky cliffs, slabs, and buttresses adjacent to and north of the town of Estes Park, Colorado.
An open invite to all that love Estes Park trail running
Wednesday Nov 1st @ 9am
I'll be starting the 2nd annual 24 hours of Lumpy with a goal to complete 6 loops. (assuming the snow holds off)
The goal is 3 hours per loop with up to 30 minutes of rest in between.
9am - Counter Clockwise
12:30pm - Clockwise
4pm - Counter Clockwise - bring headlamp
7:30pm - Clockwise
11pm - Counter Clockwise
2:30am - Clockwise
I'll have my camper in the parking lot for basecamp with water and the leftover Vfuel from Rocky's Backyard.
This is a great chance to dip your toes into Ultrarunning, crewing, pacing or just to experience the Lumpy Loop with great people.
Please join me for one or more loops!
- This is most assuredly not an event, this is one man inviting his friends and community to join me on an adventure.
- My truck and camper will be parked at the Lumpy Ridge trailhead
- I'm parking at the back across the last two spots I can get
- I'll be carrying an inReach and cell phone.
Most loops in 24 hours
1. Kevin Benes - 5 Strava
- 107 - D. Cramer - Estes Park, CO - as of Oct 31, 2022
Records can be submitted to Kevin@runningwildusa.com