This page is dedicated to documenting and recording endurance record attempts related to the Lumpy Ridge series of rocky cliffs, slabs, and buttresses adjacent to and north of the town of Estes Park, Colorado.
An open invite to all that love Estes Park trail running
24 hours of Lumpy was a ton of fun!
- This is most assuredly not an event, this is one man inviting his friends and community to join me on an adventure.
- My truck and camper will be parked at the Lumpy Ridge trailhead
- I'm parking at the back across the last two spots I can get
- I'll be carrying an inReach and cell phone.
Most loops in 24 hours
1. Kevin Benes - 5 Strava
- 107 - D. Cramer - Estes Park, CO - as of Oct 31, 2022
Records can be submitted to Kevin@runningwildusa.com